We want to let you know about an Elvis site. We know there are a lot of good sites. But ours is different. It is an Elvis
1. Users can communicate internally.
2. There are two discussion forums: one general forum and the other dedicated to the question, "Is Elvis alive?" Users can discuss this
3. The site always contains the latest Elvis news. We have a news scout. His name is Steve. He´s always travelling through the web, catching the latest headlines about the KING. He also has contacts with people who are up to date. Steve is also very active in our forums, leading discussions and helping users if they have problems.
4. Users can be active by submitting news, pictures and all kind of Elvis media.
5. Users can see who´s online to get directly in contact with friends. By chat or mail.
6. There is also a download section, which contains programs, audio tools, audio downloads (real audio streams), literature and a section where users can post rare things.
7. The audio section contains new downloads (Real Audio) every month.
8. To decorate your desktop, we also decided to offer wallpapers.
9. Users can send email using our Elviscrawler Webmailer. This simple tool can send mail via our internal pop3 mailer.
10. After a lot of requests, we created a section especially for impersonators. This section contains details of impersonators and their websites.
11. And everything´s for free!
Christian and Steve
I'm eagerly looking for Video Tapes or VCDS of TVS Saregama or Sylvania
Saregama. I'm ready to purchase all episodes from the
100th (included) onwards.
I hope you will be able to assist me to find these tapes or Vcds.
Thanks for the M S Sathyu tribute to Kaifi Azmi. In these inflamed times it is good to know how a creative artist from one community was inspired and guided by another from a so-called opposed community.
What does 'Alaipayuthe' mean?
I'm from Kerala, and the number of Tamil words I know can be counted on my fingers. But that hasn't stopped me from enjoying Oothukad songs, especially 'Alaipayuthe'. My problem is this: I badly want to know what the lyrics mean in 'Alaipayuthe'. Can you help me?
Ramesh B Natarajan
Taaq in Chennai
Here's an earful for you if you're in Chennai. We are playing at The
Vineyard (now known as the Unwind Center) on Friday, June 7, 2002.
The occasion is 'June Rock Out', an event in its fourth year of
rocking live music, and this year it's going to be hotter. Because
we're kicking it off!
Donation passes available for Rs. 50 at the Unwind Center (formerly
Vineyard) 110, Nelson Manickam Road, Aminjikarai, Chennai-29
PHONES: (044) 3740850/3740860
Be there in flesh and in spirit (they say alcohol is banned, so...)
Thermal and a Quarter
Write to the editor
Want updates on The Music Magazine's latest
stories? Send us your e-mail ID, details of genres you are
interested in, and any other information you
think is relevant. We plan to alert you to new stuff
on your favourite magazine
Top | Home
Press Ctrl D to bookmark The Music
*For fans of Indian music, there is
no better resource on the Web --
*Well researched -- India
*Fantastic site -- Hitbox
*Web's best --
*Superb coverage... worth tuning in to --
*Classy -- Deccan Herald